Fighter Era Odyssey (FEO) is gearing as much as launch the ‘FEOVERSE,’ the place high ‘King of Fighters (KoF)’ characters will battle it out with variations of themselves in alternate universes. Since these gamers possess the identical powers, it’ll take one thing particular to beat the opponent and advance to the subsequent spherical.
With this in thoughts, FEO has provide you with an ingenious approach to get forward within the sport. As such, the platform will launch NFTs that give characters an edge, thus serving to them take in their opponents’ powers and standing an opportunity to win the title of the ‘Ultimate Fighting King.’
First up can be Mai Shiranui, a feminine ninja who possesses beautiful motion and clothes in coquettish costumes. She is a basic SNK character and can kick off this odyssey, which takes place in 2077. Due to time journey, her talents are dispersed all through FEOVERSE. Thus, gamers might want to assist her get better these powers by acquiring an unique weapon — Kachousen, an NFT that unlocks her talents. This NFT may also permit gamers to gather unique equipment that can be key to unlocking prizes.
In complete Mai’s assortment is made up of seven,777 NFTs scattered in parallel house time. Players can attempt to gather her “complete Era treasure map with nine pieces of fragments, which are NFTs. If you accomplish the mission, you are allowed to share 70% of the Era Token Incentives. Of course, if you hold some of the pieces you could also share the rest of 30% with other fighters.”
See you on 𝑭𝒆𝒃 23𝒓𝒅: https://t.co/9Xh8HsEGaj pic.twitter.com/ymclQRBP0S
— Fighter Era Odyssey | MINT FEB 23💥 (@FEOVERSE) February 7, 2023
There are 10 eras in R-Epoch that correspond to 10 collections of NFTs, with every period linking to totally different guidelines and duties. The first period mission consists of three components: the Genesis Treasure Map, NFT staking, and R-Epoch Gashapon.
The Genesis treasure map will let gamers gather Mai Shiranui treasure map fragments. Those who gather all 9 fragments could have the whole NFT map, and can qualify for a share of the period token incentives. That stated, there are particular pointers on the right way to gather the assorted map fragments.
In the second half, gamers must stake their very own NFTs to take part within the last duel, the place characters can be extra highly effective with the Kachousen NFT. There are particular pointers on this as properly, which might be obtained on the gitbook.
As for the ultimate half, gamers must gather candies to open Gashapon and get treasured props. For these which are fortunate, they’ll get uncommon Mai Shiranui NFTs and a number of restricted 3D costume NFTs.
When Does Fighter Era Odyssey Minting Kick Off?
NFT minting will kick off on February 23. Whitelisted customers could have first dibs at 1 PM UTC+9, whereas the remainder will get their likelihood on the identical day at 9 PM UTC+9 by means of the general public mint.
Additionally, whitelisted customers will get to mint as much as two NFTs at 0.04 ETH, or $66 as of press time, whereas the remainder will get just one NFT at 0.05 ETH, or $83. However, players shouldn’t fear; anybody stands an opportunity of getting whitelisted and having fun with the perks that include it, by becoming a member of the official FEO Discord and “becoming active, showing great passion and love in the server.”
Holding these NFTs comes with its fair proportion of perks, equivalent to being a part of the SNK group and getting precedence within the buy of the subsequent collection of NFTs. As properly as staking NFTs to earn further rewards and unlocking unique experiences within the FEOVERSE.
Users can count on to see collections from different KoF characters quickly, equivalent to Kyo Kusanagi, Ukyo Tachibana, Rugal Bernstein, and plenty of extra. More data on ERA missions and gameplay might be discovered within the gitbook right here.
Find out extra about Fighter Era Odyssey and put together for the mint >> Here
Want extra? Connect with NFT Plazas
Join the Weekly Newsletter
Join our Discord
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
*All funding/monetary opinions expressed by NFT Plazas are from the non-public analysis and expertise of our web site moderators and are supposed as instructional materials solely. Individuals are required to totally analysis any product prior to creating any form of funding.
Basil is an avid fan of blockchain know-how and all its improvements, and he’s obsessed with sharing this narrative along with his viewers. He has spent over 5 years within the crypto house, specializing in analysis and creating Web3 content material for numerous media shops across the globe.